It's The Perfect Second Ministry for:
Parishioners wanting to serve in
a second capacity and are looking for a light time commitment.
- Parish newcomers: a great way to meet other parishioners after Mass.
It's The Perfect Second Ministry because:
- There are NO meetings to attend.
- NO one will ask you to be an officer.
- NO holiday weekends are scheduled.
- Your time commitment is limited to one Sunday every three months.
- You have first choice of the donuts!
It's The Perfect Ministry for a pair of parishioners:
- Lovers (donut lovers that is)
- Six (6) hours per Sunday
- One Sunday every three months
Set up (before 8:00 am Mass)
- Purchase (with funds provided beforehand) donuts, french vanilla, apple & orange juice.
- Start coffee (100 cup regular and 36 cup decaf)
- Set out donuts, napkins, donation baskets
- Pour juice & water into cups
During and between Masses, attend to:
- Donation basket
Clean up (about 12:45 pm)
- Coffee pots
- Juice tables
- Wipe tables
- Empty trash
Lynda Van Hassel (770) 554-1801